What we have found

"I wish I could love someone. Damn, I want them so bad, I'll trade it with anything"

"You know, that's good, but not the best way to get the hang of it"

"Like you know what love is"

"I knew of it, once. Then I got cautious. It was too risky. As if I let that someone special control all my thoughts and behaviour. No, even if I do fall in love someday, I'll still be in doubt at first"

"You said that you care about me. You like me. Do you love me? "

"All I can say, is the fact that my confession will be just that. Love is out of reach for both of us, at the moment"

"You gave me lecture about love, and those mumbo jumbo about accepting and believing, yet you're not in love or something"

"Because you're not quite sure of what we have. And I won't push you to do or feel something just to please me"

"Duh ? I enjoyed them all. And for the record, it was you who stayed. I told you to leave anytime you want"

"I didn't and I wont"

"Why would you do that for me? "

"Even I don't know that. I do care about you. You might never believe it. And I expect nothing more than just that.


  • "But that isn't fair! You gave so much, yet all I can do..is being a pain in the ass for you"


"One thing you don't know about me. I am the kind of guy who will give advice, or do something practical to those I cared about. I may or may not love you just yet. But know this: I always want to help them. I expect no immediate response. You want to feel love, I will try to give you a better understanding about those. I may not be the one you love, but at least, you'll love someone ever again"

"But that isn't fair! Again! Why would you do that?! You'll get nothing! I will be the only happy person, then you will suffer from that,  cause you're not the one I'll love! "

"Once again, I want to be of help to those I cared about. It's the least I could do. I will be hurt, disappointed, maybe. But that's the risk we all take. I won't patronize you,  forcing you to do my bidding"

"But I don't want you to be hurt"

"You're kidding. You expect nobody will be hurt and everything will be just fine"

"I don't want people to like me, okay ? They came to me. Telling me that I'm the only one. That is just the same ol' bullshit.

"You told me that you can't control everything, even people's feelings for you. Normally, I will tell you to knock it off. But I wont. Cause I'm one of those people. It will be a major hypocricy if I told you I won't be like that. I am well aware of your feelings, probably more"

"Then why didn't you stop? If you understand how hard it has been for me? Why would you stay ? The more time passed, the more hurtful it is for you. "

"cause It worth all the risk"

"Now you're just fooling yourself"

"Maybe. But I'm a fool who's trying to keep himself in track with someone I cared about"

"Why don't you just say that?! "

"say what? "

"you love me"

"duh. Like hell you'll ever believe it "

"You're a stubborn one, aren't you? "

"cause I like you, you cute doofus!  Why else? "


Comments

Popular Posts