The Dance of the Universe

I always thought that something's rather unusual occured inside me. I care about many things that others might found weird, peculiar, exhausting. I may not be a scientifically inclined as any other scientist out there, but I had this gut feelings that they're someone you could rely on. At least, the data and results shown by them was not sugar-coated, like politicians and preachers.

I want to understand how things work, and not just the general idea, but down to the core. All things contained within the universe, from beyond microscopic-sized object to a colossal gas spheroid that will fill your thoughts with an awe. Always enjoyed the dance of the universe, an artwork of beauty, coldness, and complex mechanism of everything observable. It often astonished me with such brain-jolt, and I enjoyed it. I always wanted to share that to someone I hold dearly, so when I have the chance to do so, I'll enlighten them with such trivialities.

I envied those who's actively involved in the frontier of discovery and exploration. They're the actor, the performer of life's colossal stage. Me? I'm just an audience in awe with their act. I tried to educate myself with knowledge and wisdom, but no knowledge, I dare say, will be useful if you're not using them. I am quite educated, but I am not sure that my knowledge will be useful in academic way. I preferred 3D works just because I like and actively pursuing them.

I bragged with someone that I'll be able to shake the world with my abilities. It ended up as a bluff, but now that I reconsider my previous acts and thoughts, that's a bit farfetched and impossible to be done. I am now a man with a simple taste and desire; to live in a universe with less anxious attitude. Cause the dance act will always repeat itself in such a beautiful manner, with or without my influence. When I no longer exist, I hope that someone will give a great finale to these set of performances.

Comments

Popular Posts