Wanderer Beneath The Stars

"At last. I finally get to see you in the flesh"

"You invited me to come and see you. Here I am. Happy now ?"

"Sure am"

"You cried"

"No, a meteor got inside my eyes"

"Seriously"

"Well, I get to see you. I get to slap or pinch you"

"No touching. Haven't you learned your lesson already"

"Just kidding. I get to express all my feelings to you. In person. Other than happiness and sense of fulfilment, or even disappointment, that is"

"You still bring that up? I thought you were joking"

"This is why interacting with you will be such a pain in the ass"

"Why's that? "

"No matter how hard I've tried to confess my feelings online, no amount of satisfaction shall fill the void left by the entropy of indirect communication"

"Do you really like me"

"I do"

"Do you really cared about my well-being? "

"Yes, Indeed"

"I don't know what to say"

"shush" "no more words. Take my hand, let it hold yours"

"for what? "

"I do get comfortable with you. I want to see what's there to see. And I'd like to see them with you"

"me too"

"so that's it? "

"yep. Let's wander the stars, together"

Comments

Popular Posts