Risky Paths

Those who know of love shall bear the inescapable fate of being hurt and hateful. As we hold the love tightly, but the strings of fate seemed to think the otherwise, we must bear in mind that nothing are forever, at least, in the human aspect that I know of.

Will I hate someone who took the only love I've had for me, or will I continue to live in silence without resolving the issues from within ? Hate will be overwhelmed by love, and that is the thing I believed in. Being dissapointed, afraid of losing or being vulnerable are the faintest kind of clue that someone iz able to feel about something.

Even if everything ends in the worst kind of scenario, I will not let myself be crushed. And that is a promise I've made to myself, so that something will always remain true and tangible to me to grasp.

Comments

Popular Posts