The Dialogue

Wiseman: Today, we will talk about our host's current state of mind, and how it'll affect our existence in the future. Assuming that none of us desired to be out of conversation, I think we should start with Megalomaniac Overlord.
The Star: Why'd you pick him first ? Not me ?
Nostalgic Nerd : If I recalled correctly, you ruined our chance to show us the world.
Wiseman: Yes, Star. Now, Overlord, you invoked this meeting. What made you question our host ?
Megalomaniac Overlord: there's a plague out there. Host thought,' thank god'.
Blasphemous Prophet: Please, there's no such thing
Wiseman: Prophet, I'll talk to you later.
Megalomaniac Overlord: I agree with Prophet. Host's asking for trouble. He's kinda happy. I don't like that. But I was a little happy, cause there's a chance to destroy the world. And I don't have to be the one pushing the button.
Knight: I thought we were seeing eye-to eye in this quest. We were like that cause the host was trying to prove a point to someone.
Cynical Philosopher: For the record, that was useless, though. Assuming the indifferent thoughts I gave to the host was effective.
Nostalgic Nerd: It was, and it will.
Wiseman: So, we're all thinking the same about the host's  mental condition.
The Star: he's just trying to be a man of worth. He's on crisis, and he's about to turn 27 this year. Good time for ending his own life.
Megalomaniac Overlord: Too bad he's going on his own
Cynical Philosopher: One murder equals to kill all mankind.
The Saviour: You don't know that. Host dead, we're all dead.
Nostalgic Nerd: No, we won't. At least our trace of existence will be here.
Wiseman: We don't want the host to be dead, or mentally disturbed. We all agreed to attend this meeting, so that all of us will have a better apprehension about upcoming issues.
Silent Caretaker: I didn't
The Saviour: You were his daily mode, you're the closest one to him. Why'd you stay put ?
Cynical Philosopher: He's called 'silent' isn't good enough for you ? You're such a pushover
Nostalgic Nerd: Well, we were born out of the host's needs.
Wiseman: Exactly. Now that is why we need to prevent any other persona.
The Star : Good. I don't wanna share anymore room with you all.
Cynical Philosopher: You were the most demanding one
Megalomaniac Overlord: And you gave birth to me, Philosopher.
Nostalgic Nerd: Youngest of us should be the Wiseman, though. He was born, cause the Caretaker's tired of being alone. We didn't have much meeting, though.
Silent Caretaker: I thought we're going to solve a problem here. If we're going on a loop, I'd get us some coffee.
Cynical Philosopher: Or liquor.
Nostalgic Nerd: Before the caretaker, Star was always there. He knew the host better than anyone.
Wiseman: I don't think that's true. I was born recently, so, I'm not that competent. We all do serve a purpose. We existed, so that we could be of help to the host.
Megalomaniac Overlord: I disagree. He doesn't want to help. He's just doing this, for fun.
Cynical Philosopher:.True, we don't really matter. The host could just turned us down without warning.
The Star: True. Before me, there was a remnant of Great One and The Writer. I was born cause he felt bored and anxious, worried that none were sufficient for him.
The Knight: Yes, the world was cruel, and he needed a guidance for every hardship.
Cynical Philosopher: Host needs to help himself. But we, his voice of reasons should be helpful to him. That came from me, the cynical one. If he's threatened, you and me will suffer.
Wiseman: So, we will always help him.
Megalomaniac Overlord: For a worthy world
The Knight: For a glorious future
The Star: For acknowledgement and approval
Nostalgic Nerd : For our existence
Blasphemous Prophet: For his own salvation
Silent Caretaker: Good. Now have some coffee drink

Comments

Popular Posts