Dear Nameless one

I do like you, but I know the moment that I should be the one who talks all over again, I doubt that we'll ever be lovers or something. You said that my knowledge were theoretical. You're older, which implies that you're wiser than me. There's nothing more callous han judging someone's thought and personality by simple judgement.

I do like you, yet you were flirting with other guy. I know they were fake, but the fact that you hid many things from me, even your true name and true self, were the reason, that I should put a larger barrier to ensure that your feelings were authentic. I made a bad move by asking for some intimacy.

I do like you, but you put on layers of lies, masking as the truth. We liked the same philosopher, yet I saw no honesty of reasoning process. Maybe I was arrogant, underestimating your capacity of reasoning and your daily neediness.

I do like you, but I dislike being chased without any genuine intimacy. I was in a hurry to meet you, just for the sake of fulfilling the urge to peel your inner self. In the mean time, you were just like the Matriyoskha doll: ehom inner self covered deeply. I know you were disappointed by your past, but I just can't resist your daily dose of timid behaviour. If you weren't proud of yourself, how can you ever be proud of us?

I do realize that I cant love you just yet. My heart belongs to the perfect inner world inside that's still growing. And I won't let someone other than perfect imperfections inside. I was under constant worry that you will just be a replacement, not something that stands on it's own.

If you read this, I hope that you will find another happiness. As you said days ago, there's no need to worry about serious things.

Comments

Popular Posts