Conundrum

"I am good with many things, Luke. Love, on the other hand was my Achilles' heel", John said while drinking his last bottle of Brandy.

"John, stop blaming yourself over a spilled bottle of wine. What's done, is done. You made mistakes, and you learned something from them. Wisdom came from an effort to rationalize all those chaotic possibilities, not the otherwise", Luke said.

"I know, holy Father. It's just that..",

"The Universe do not lie. She loves you, in her own way. I am sure those signs, like a piece of puzzle, are waiting to be assembled. And you will be the one who solved them, eventually. It might be different from what you were expecting", Luke said. 

"Such conundrum can't exist on this reality, Father Luke. I gave up on that, a long long time ago. Before Elena, everything's ordinary. Now that she's gone, I have no interest to live my life any longer. I give up".

"But you know, despite the fact that she's with someone else for now, she doesnt want you to do that. 
Right? ", ask luke. 

" She doesn't, and that's why I'd rather spend myself in here, confessing to you. Seeking professional help was my third option"

"You just came here for a wine and brandy, you dope. And I ain't no pro. I quit years ago.  Now go clean yourself, and no more drinking for ya"

"Still, here you are acting like you're a priest. Destiny, Father Luke, will reach us".

Comments

Popular Posts