Star-Crossed Lovers

Sometimes, I would complain to the Sisters of Fate. Why, why was the word that I would ask to them. Why would they let us be separated. Why would they let us be the lover that we used to believe. 

No force, above and beyond, were able to interfere. Eros couldn't do anything, Thanatos power as well. However, none of their power were capable to interfere the Sisters of Fate's decision. 

I used to believe that fate was endearing, that the Sisters were reasonable. Not even I, the ruler of the Underworld, was able to defy their influence upon the strings of fate. 

For now, all I can do is griefing. My daily life in this dark, melancholic plane of reality beneath the mortal realm. My dearest companion is no longer here. The three headed Hound, the ferrymen; their company will never replace your soothing presence. I will do the task given to me, a duty that I was bound to fulfill for another aeon. This will be my last letter including my true feelings about our Star-Crossed Lover story. 

To my dearest Persephone


Pluto

Comments

Popular Posts