On the Edge of Insanity

Sometimes in life, giving up on a thing might be the best way there is. No matter how hard you try, there are things beyond your reach. It is safer to think that we are not able to do a thing yet, for those who would not give in to hardship, let me tell you this: hope simply is our species' trump card of survival, never more, never less. Although, there are those who will not give up easily on things.
These kind of people are getting rarer, though.

 I thought i was one of those fools, who won't give up on a thing just because there will always hope for those who believed in. I do believe that people would promote kindness upon their kind. Still, those who are kind would be dissapointed at the moment their rather selfless act misused by their colleague or friends. Have you had any experience involving someone who used to be someone stranger, suddenly being nice, asking you how are you doing, wishing to meet you, and when you cannot fulfill her intention, he or she would treat yourself indifferently just like how it used to be ? I had a lot of them.

Basically, i am not into manipulative people, though, at some point, i didn't realize that i was manipulated by my friends, per se. There are those who would use sweet words and seduction in order to get what they want. Prostitute, on the other hand, they're different. They made a living from it, so i won't judge. But you see, "ordinary" people who would use such method, i despise them the most.

I know, there are things i should have said, or should have done many years ago. One of my closest friend would say that "you'll get nothin' if you ain't chasin' ", then laughed. At some point, being blunt was not the best way, that, i am aware of. Problems i've had during my relationships, oh dear, how i wish that i could wipe them all. I broke up with my ex, only to realize that there were things being unveiled, such as the loyalty of my heart, and her constant unsightly behaviour. I know not to write down these words, cause i know that she would read this, but for lord Hades, i could care less.

There are times that i would think that the world is cruel. Society should be wiped as soon as possible, so that humanity will be perished. I would dream that i had the power to destroy the world, and the only thing that can stop me, is what nothingness can bring to stop me. And then, there was an idea where i would be an immortal, wandering upon realities to realities, just to find many versions of me and her, then i shall stay on a reality, in which we are together. Then again, i should stay on another version of reality, since most of them are cruel as this reality i lived in. Thus i declare, i shall live upon reality in which she's non-existent.


 Keeping all those mad thoughts about how insignificant, mundane the world might be without someone else's presence on our daily life. I hoped that the stars will be aligned so that our fate intertwined, but well, nothing came into fruition. Thus, i damned myself over and over, cursing upon my incompetence of letting go. It was a curse and gift, given by those so-called god upon mortal so they can appreciate each other. All i asked was salvation, a cure for my detachment. The only salvation that would keep my mind distracted, would be the moment i gazed upon the celestial bodies. A world beyond this lesser realm, the world of ideas in which the mind of the worthy shall be praised, comprehensible and blissful world in which i could calmly say, that i love her.



Comments

Popular Posts