The beginning of the end

It was obvious that universe were fickle toward my reality. True, i treated mine roughly emphasizing how insignificant i was compared to the great of the cosmos. On the contrary, i was arrogant, bragging about my thoughts to be the best way there ever was.

Then again, one thing that i always wanted to express, is the fact that i could be wrong about certain things. And the greatest irony i've been dealing with, was my misplaced love and loyalty.

Not that it mattered, though, but at some point, i just couldn't really understand how emotion works. I just went along, pretending to be fine, and boom, i got hurt. But that was that, since getting hurt, not being acknowledged by somebody i cared for were my curse since the dawn of time.

So, as i began to realize my flaws and past mistakes, i decided that i need to let my inner self roaming free. The one before all of this, the one who will stop feeling sorry all along.

Comments

Popular Posts