O, oblivion

Erase me so that all the resentment and all the pain within perished.

I showed them determination
It was good, not the best kind, though
However, none seemed to care about my intention
After that, my sanity ratio seemed to be so low

Lost in thoughts was my daily routine
A mad man, drowned in his thoughts, was all i've been
I gave them all, but none would fall
Expectations standing tall, none would give a call

Wishing for the best of us upon the stars, only to make them even further
I know what reality offered might be harsh, but you shouldn't suffer any longer

I am here, walk upon me, for i will bestow you the shelter which you sook all along
Have no fear, for so many years, i gathered them who would love to sing along

But all the appreciation, all the acceptance 
None would see me for what i can be
Your life, mundane as it might seemed, to me was of the grave importance
So that someday, you'll find the memories of home in me

Comments

Popular Posts