I am he, and she is...

At some point, i wanted to open my heart to other person
Friend, crush, relatives, even stranger.
Then again, how can you tell the sincere ones from those who weren't?
This story will tell about how not to fall anymore with your ex-lover.

I've had my share of dissapointment and despair.
As for now, my hatred's growing even stronger.
I was always sure that i am he, the one who will make any other person happier.
But none of them will be she who deserves me better.

I can smell bullshit and those who'll get nice out of nowhere to me.
Deep inside my brain, i wanted to believe in pure kindness. But no such thing existed.
Whether i am unworthy of such compassion or not, i can't comprehend any.
My self-worth, gets more fragile than before, it crumbled.

 The answer was obvious inside my brain: they're using you, but you, who's willing to fix any broken relationship, didn't get the mutual treatment.
Then again, i still tried to reach them, maintaining storytelling and sharing.
But none of them are willing to. Not even bother to interact with me on the moment.
And that is the reason why i cannot expose my inner feeling.

You've had enough.
You've had her share of love.
She is not friendly.
She treated you roughly.
She is not compassionate at all.
From now on, be not the first to fall.

Comments

Popular Posts