Irresponsible Bystander

As we're sure or ready to embrace our emotion, why would other people be so cruel, inconsiderate about how painful it is to open up into something. We wanted to believe in emotions, we wanted to embrace it. then again, it was not all the best course of things. maybe, just maybe, wrong people are everywhere. there are too many who will not appreciate, or even treat our feelings as non-existent. They selfishly stated things that is too much, yet as we asked the same, we gained nothing. But still, who am I to fool myself ? I've been in this kind of cycle for a long time. Sometimes, enough is enough. No more mumbo-jumbo about human emotion and feelings. I should have sealed it all years ago. Believing in something blindly, what was I thinking ?

 It was always obvious! Yet somehow I wanted to go on. I just want to believe that somehow, someone out there will see me as I see her. No matter how foolish I'll look like if I stated my interest, or plain attraction, I must pursue it. deep down inside, I just want to be happy together with someone who'd give her time. It was never a mirror. It was only a reflection of me in a dark surface with low specularities. But in the end, after all the commotion, all the mad ranting and yet another daily purposeless efforts. It wasn't me, it was the other party who started it. And I thought, it was always the wrong woman. I am glad that maybe, just maybe, everything's ended. In the end, even if I confessed genuinely, if it isn't a person who will appreciate all the quality from me, inside out. And yet another story will be written.

Comments

Popular Posts