A Letter from Nobody

Hey. 

Last night was tough. It's good to know that you're getting better with your inner struggle. I am glad, and sad at the same time, cause you managed to be communicative with me, but at the same time, you did that because you have no idea who gave you those comforting words. What's more important is your well being, and that's enough for me. 

I doubt that you will ever reach this letter, or even trying to be in touch with me. But that's just damn fine. I did it because I care. I tried to be care by telling you as I am, not the other way. Well, it seems that I should be nobody, and it's far more efficient that I'll never try to be somebody important to you. I don't care if I'll ever be loved by you, so from now on, I shall stay away as far as, possible. 

From nobody who cared greatly for you

Comments

Popular Posts