The Villain

Sometimes, I wish that I could destroy all human being. That will be the most merciful act upon the destruction mankind caused for the last few era. All I have to do is pushing a button that will activate the doomsday weapon. Well, the death ray, ebola+aids virus or whatever, death star from the Star Wars franchises, you name it. 

Maybe I watched too much sci-fi movies or something. But there is one truth about the threat of destruction. Men wanted to shape the world as they see fit. Their plan will be ruined, in the end, by the main character. Lame villains.

If I was a villain, I will perform all my duties to the letter. And no one will ever stop me. Why? Because nobody cared about me. I will be the most obscure villain there ever was. Too bad, nobody even exist to tell the story

Comments

Popular Posts