Not Even

"You're free to leave whenever you pleased"

"You asked me to go away? "

"Nope. I don't possess the courage to do so"

"Then don't ask me to stay away the moment I grow comfortable around you"

"Me too! I don't know what to feel. I just can't.. Not yet"

"Then, how about this? There will be only two things that will stop me"

"And what are those? "

"One. You asked me directly to stay away, with all the reasonable terms. And secondly..."

"What's that ?"

"Death"

"DON'T YOU DARE"

"No! I won't kill myself or anything! No!
It means that I won't stop caring about you. Only of I died or you asked me to leave you. Other than that, mo force above or beyond shall stop me"

"You're making that up"

"Maybe. But at least, I genuinely like you, my dear. And I won't simply be stopped by mere denial"

Comments

Popular Posts