We are us

Someone said to me that i should've expressed my inner voice more often. As described by her, "to let my inner demon shows itself".

My love, my demon was there all the time, cursing, swearing to the world, carrying the motion to destroy reality as it is. The reason was simple, since reality itself despised me.

I should never said that words only to you. About how i wish that you were her. That vicious reasoning i've had all this time, about how lovely it would be if you shared her body, or she shared your unending compassion. I deemed her to be the absolute beauty. The funny thing is, perfection, absolution equals to desperation itself. Our religious houseuhold was different, and out of ego, i assumed that i can convert her just like my father did to my mother.

Regardless of bad things occured between us, i should tell you that my demon desired destruction upon my current reality. It desired revolution, a singular truth where she and i together till death do us part.

But then, that was that. My selfishness knows no bound. It was simpler for me to neglect my reality rather than facing itself. You may hate me, but if that was for the best for us, then i shall promote truce between me and my demon, saying "she deserved no more of our maniacal desire to understand".

The reason i lied was so that you won't leave me, whose inner demon was so intense, proclaiming the domain of existence for hisself. These emotions was his favourite cuisine, just so you know.

Never once in my entire existence, my demon succeeded to overthrow my reality. I wish that real demon existed at the first place so that i may live my love, gaining absolute control. If only she read these words and changed her hearts, then peace between us might be closer than i imagtined. Only then, we shuall say that we are us.

Comments

Popular Posts