March of the starlight

Observing the Celestial bodies are my only way of redeeming myself. When i saw those blinking dots over the sky, i wish that i was in an alternate reality where we would be together.

Such a wishful thoughts, huh? It doesn't matter, since i presumed that nobody read this blog anyway. It's tiring, believing in someone who doesn't even believe in someone who believed in her.

And these words represent the truth i held within

At some point, i wish that i could be with her. I still do, and i won't deny it if she's the one asking. Years passed, but she barely started to talk, or asking how do i really feel. Pretty annoying, but i guess, that's how unrequited love works.

You loved her, but she doesn't love you back. No matter what, she's not that interested in you anymore. And you should be mindful, that you'll get oblivious, but it is rather natural that temporal distance between you and her was the main problem here.

I just wished for the alignment of fate between us. I tried to set the motion, explain my thoughts,  but none worked. She doesn't really care that much, at least about me.

At some point, i saw her, walking with a guy i presumed to be much younger than me (and her), and they grabbed each other's arm. What they might not notice was the fact that after all this time, my hatred refueled with the most durable charcoal there ever was.

To put it simply, been a while since i despised someone after they broke up with me. Unlike the preceeding ones, she was my visible idea of perfection, a dream, fragments of my desires in the shape of woman.

The answer was obvious. You are not that special to her, 'tis the fact that you're aware of. Then again, you wished that she would gave her calming hug and comforting words to you. Be mindful of who you are, especially to her.

No, you were, you're not, and you shouldn't be her friend. You were supposed to be with her, for eternity, yet the rules of men was the Achilles' heel of your elaboration. Or maybe the limit was THAT short, suggesting fate or destiny existed at the first place. Last but not least, we shouldn't voyage far. 

Comments

Popular Posts