Desolated

Loneliness was my curse, and my gift.
It felt like the universal force was pulling its game on me. 
And now, this particular circumstance occured again.
Departing with my dark lady was the beginning.
We had our own problems, but that wasn't the main point.
I left the city that i've spent my 24 years to live in.
My family, my friends, my comfort zone, i left them all.
Now, here i am, in the center of madness and unending perils.
Said my farewell to my friends, hoping that someday they'll truly miss me.
Yet, my feelings for that particular one remains the same.
We were different, but we were together for a brief moment.
The memories lasted longer than the events.
I promised to her that i will shake the world.
Even if her feelings aren't mutual, i don't mind.
Cause that's how compassion works.
Even if she can't love me the way i loved her anymore, even if she'll be happier with someone other than me.
My loyalty stays with her.
To the point that even if our world ends, i won't let her go.

Comments

Popular Posts